The Children’s Book Hub provides group coaching and mentorin information, resources, and ongoing network of coaching and support for children’s book authors all year long.
- Have questions about getting published?
- Have a manuscript you need feedback on? Or an idea you’d like to brainstorm?
- Want specific feedback on your book proposal, query letter, marketing plan or website?
As a bestselling children’s book author and editor, I get a lot of questions from other authors about their own writing projects, platforms and ideas. While I used to have the time to answer all the questions emailed to me, it quickly became unmanageable. I now offer a one-to-one, fee-based mentoring program, which can be purchased in one-hour increments, plus a group coaching program through my Childrens Book Hub.
Monthly membership is just $19.95, and includes….
- Monthly webcasts featuring Expert Interviews with authors, editors, agents and other notable members of the children’s book industry
- Monthly Question and Answer Calls, plus access to recordings of all calls and slideshows
- A monthly newsletter focusing on items of interest for children’s book authors in the areas of writing, editing, marketing, publishing and selling your books
- Social networking opportunities with other authors and children’s book lovers
- Invaluable Writers’ Resources, such as:
- Lists of agents that represent children’s authors
- Lists of publishers that accept unsolicited manuscripts
- Countless tools and recommendations for better writing, editing, selling and marketing your manuscript
- Information about industry trends and events, such as conferences, workshops, festivals, organizations and associations specific to children’s literature
- A Virtual Critique Group, where members give and receive constructive feedback on their work
What members call the Hub…
“An invaluable resource!” “A writer’s dream!” “By far the best and most informative site I have found for writers!”
“Amazingly beneficial!” “A valuable part of my writing life!”
For more information and to join the Hub,
visit The Children’s Book Hub