– WITH EMMA WALTON HAMILTON & JULIE HEDLUND –
YOU HAVE TWO SECONDS TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION with an editor or agent when you submit your picture book. Don’t squander your chance of success by making rookie mistakes or sending a ho-hum query letter! GetThe Complete Picture Book Submissions System!
Here is a SAMPLING of what you’ll get in the System:
- How to Research Agents and Editors to Find the Perfect Fit For YOU
- Query vs. Cover Letters
- The Critical Components of a Query Letter
- How to Write an Irresistible Hook and Synopsis
- What to Include (and Leave Out) in Your Bio
- How to Make Use of Comparison Titles in Your Query
- 50 Real-Life (Anonymous) Query Critiques + Copies of Original and Marked-Up Versions for Comparison
- Query Letter Dos & Don’ts
- EXACTLY How to Format Your Query and Manuscript for Submission – Both Snail and Email
- Follow-Up Etiquette
- How to Evaluate an Offer of Representation
- Agent and Contract Red Flags to Look Out For
- Answers to Dozens of Frequently Asked Questions
ALL THIS can be YOURS for the low price of $297
Don’t blow your chance to make a great impression on an agent/editor!
Open for registration twice a year. Click the button below to be notified of the next open registration period.