Curious about concept books? Wrestling with rhyme?
The Picture Book Webinar Bundle focuses on these two all-important picture book styles/topics: Concept Books and Rhyme, Verse and Lyricism.
The Concept Books Webinar discusses writing concept picture books for children. Topics covered include:
- Understanding the purpose and value of concept books in today’s market
- What constitutes a successful concept book
- The difference between concept and novelty books
- How to balance story with concept
The Rhyme, Verse and Lyricism for Children’s Book Authors Webinar addresses writing rhyming picture books and using verse and lyricism when writing in prose. Topics covered include:
- Understanding how to scan meter
- True rhymes versus slant rhymes
- Free verse versus blank verse
- Tools for incorporating lyricism in prose
Both webinars are presented in video format, with downloadable PDF’s of the slideshows.
Each webinar is valued individually at $97, but you can grab them both together here for 25% off – just $147.
Learn about both these important picture book formats in depth, from a bestselling author, writing coach and award-winning editor!
Click on the link below to purchase: